For this assignment, it is up to you if you’d like to use CodeSandbox or set up a React application locally using Create React App.
- Your application must behave exactly the same as the example and show the same data.
- Your application must have the same client-side routes.
- Your application must use
- Feel free to style it however you wish. The example uses Bootstrap.
- Use the Network tab in Chrome to see the AJAX calls being made. To get to the Network tab, right click on the page and select “Inspect”. Then click on “Network”. If you click on “Fetch/XHR”, it will filter down all the requests in the Network tab to those from AJAX calls.
- To create a comma separated list from an array, use the
joinmethod. For example:
[1, 2, 3].join(', ')produces
1, 2, 3. This will be helpful for the Moves and Abilities sections on a Pokemon page.
Create your GitHub repository here: https://classroom.github.com/a/VXCUnExT.
If you used CodeSandbox, paste your link on a
README.md file in the root of your repository and push up that file. You are done!
If you used Create React App, deploy your React project to Surge. Paste your Surge link on a
README.md file in the root of your repostiory. Push up all of your code to your GitHub repository. You are done!